9 photos that can broaden your horizons in a couple of secondsVika
We are always looking for unprecedented and little-known things to share with our readers. So here's our new collection of unique and amazing things.
1. Battleship in hibernation mode.
2. What does a cactus look like from the inside.
3. Murray's Man or Stuart's Giant is one of the largest geoglyphs on the planet.
4. This nut that holds the main rotor to the mast of some helicopters is called the "Jesus nut".
5. The mountain village of Kurush in Dagestan is located at an altitude of 2480 meters - 2560 meters above sea level, so local residents have clouds instead of the sea.
6. This is an amoeba.
7. If this tree were human, it could tell a very interesting story about his life.
8. Empty Boeing 787.
9. In winter in Tiksi, Yakutia, ATVs are used as ambulances.