9 people who brilliantly solved their problem by thinking outside the boxBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/9-people-who-brilliantly-solved-their-problem-by-thinking-outside-the-box
Learning new ways to solve problems is part of our daily life, and it's especially great if you've found a new and brilliant approach. For example, use a bra to support a growing watermelon, or use a hoodie from a sweatshirt to carry your pet. There are always new ways to solve problems, all we have to do is find them, or think differently and solve them on our own.
We love to learn new and brilliant ways to solve problems, and sharing them with you is what we love to do the most.
1. Puppy pocket.
2. My watermelons needed support.
3. The safest way to run with the keys.
4. Using a laptop outdoors.
5. The easiest way to water your garden
6. Drill a bunch of holes in the bucket and use it to collect fruits and vegetables and wash them all at once.
7. Use a plastic egg box if you do not have a modular seed tray.
8. Use a ladder to transport tall plants.
9. If you run out of AA batteries, AAA batteries and a small crumpled aluminum foil ball are good replacements.