9 life hacks for quick and efficient cleaningBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/9-life-hacks-for-quick-and-efficient-cleaning
Many people find cleaning a rather painful process because it can take several hours. That's why smart people come up with hacks to make cleaning both easy and effective.
We love to simplify our grueling chores and want to share with you these life hacks from Internet users.
1. It seems that there is nothing more tiring than removing fat from a pan. But throwing a dishwasher tablet into a pot, pouring boiling water over it, and letting it sit for 30 minutes can save a lot of energy. After that, pour the dirty water into the sink and wipe the pot with a sponge under running water. The remaining dirt will come off in a matter of seconds, leaving the pan nice and clean.
2. If the water in your house is hard, even clean glasses may look untidy. You can remove cloudy deposits by soaking wine glasses in white vinegar for a few minutes. Plug the sink drain, turn on the hot water, and pour in the vinegar. If the glasses are not completely submerged in the solution, you can turn them over one at a time. Then rinse with warm water and dry immediately with a microfiber cloth.
3. The walls of a metal kitchen sink are often covered with small scratches and an unpleasant coating. To easily restore your sink's shine, simply take a soft microfiber cloth and apply a thin coat of baby oil to a clean surface. This procedure can be carried out 1 time in 2 weeks.
4. If you don't have a grease remover, use a dishwasher tablet. Pour warm water into a bowl and dip the tablet in it for a couple of seconds. Work in gentle circular motions over oily areas. Do not forget to moisten the tablet from time to time so that it slides more easily. Then wipe the surface with a cloth or paper towels to remove dirt.
5. Hard-to-reach places are a real problem for those who want their house to be perfectly clean. But even the narrowest gaps can be cleared by wrapping the blunt side of the knife with a paper or cloth napkin. You can also spray on some detergent or stain remover to keep the dirt off.
6. The lint roller can not only clean clothes but also quickly remove dust. It is especially convenient for them to wipe the dust from game consoles, speakers, or TV without leaving streaks. The lint roller will also help to clean hard-to-reach places, such as desk drawers.
7. If you want a pleasant smell in the bathroom or toilet, you can put cotton balls soaked in essential oil in the bottom of the trash can, and put a new garbage bag on top. Thus, the tank will not absorb unpleasant odors.
8. Open shelves filled with disorganized things create a sense of chaos, even if your home is clean. To avoid this, you can put things in baskets. In addition, it greatly simplifies the search for the necessary things.
9. Shaving foam can come in handy if you suddenly run out of toilet cleaner. Just squeeze some foam into the toilet and start brushing it. And the refreshing scent is a nice bonus.