9 kitchen life hacks that even a chef would like to knowVika
Many people think that "life hack" and "advice" are synonymous, but they are not. According to research, a life hack is a way to do something trivial in an easier and more efficient way. Everyone can create a life hack - you just need to be brave to experiment.
At Pictolic we want to make our life easier wherever possible. Therefore, we are happy that there are people who come up with cool life hacks and tell the whole world about them.
1. To cut the onion and not cry, place a burning candle next to you.
2. If you cut the tomatoes with a bread knife, the circles will be thin and the juice will not scatter around the kitchen.
3. Chicken thighs can be cooked on the wire rack over chopped potatoes. This will make the potatoes much tastier.
4. Place a folded damp cloth or tea towel under the cutting board to stabilize the board while you use it and prevent the board from slipping.
5. Food thaws faster when placed in the pan. The cold passes to the metal of the frying pan, where it dissipates faster.
6. Use a piece of bread, plastic wrap, and an airtight container to store your homemade sushi.
7. Using a tablespoon, peel a boiled egg in seconds.
8. If you don't have a dishwasher, you can wash greasy silicone sponge holders and plastic container lids in the washing machine.
9. “I call it lazy lasagne; frozen ravioli with sauce and mozzarella, baked in the oven. Anyone else doing this?