9 Kitchen Hacks Even Chefs Wish They KnewBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/9-kitchen-hacks-even-chefs-wish-they-knew
Many people think that “life hack” and “advice” are synonymous, but they are not. According to the study, a life hack is a way to do something ordinary in an easier and more efficient way. Everyone can create a life hack - you just need to have the courage to experiment.
We at Pctolic want to make life easier for ourselves where possible. Therefore, we are happy that there are people who come up with cool life hacks and tell the whole world about them.
1. To cut an onion and not cry, put a burning candle next to you.
2. If you cut the tomatoes with a bread knife, the circles will be thin and the juice will not scatter around the kitchen.
3. Chicken thighs can be grilled on top of the sliced potatoes. So the potatoes will be much tastier.
4. Place a folded damp cloth or kitchen towel under the cutting board, this will stabilize the board while you use it and keep the board from slipping.
5. Food thaws faster when placed in a pan. The cold travels to the metal of the pan, where it dissipates faster.
6. Use a piece of bread, plastic wrap, and an airtight container to store homemade sushi.
7. Use a tablespoon to peel a boiled egg in seconds.
8. If you don't have a dishwasher, you can wash greasy silicone sponge holders and plastic container lids in the washing machine.
9. “I call it lazy lasagna; frozen ravioli with sauce and mozzarella baked in the oven. Is anyone else doing this"?