9 easy ways to make your smile whiteVika
To keep your teeth always white, just follow a few simple tips. First, you need to change your diet and, second, take proper care of your oral cavity. Using a few simple tips that we described in detail in the article, you can make your smile snow-white.
1. Diet "white smile". If you drink a lot of coffee, tea, red wine, colored juices, and drinks, then you can be sure that it is they who are responsible for staining the enamel yellow or gray. These drinks, of course, can be replaced, for example, with green tea, mineral water, milk, etc., which do not leave colorants on the teeth. Be aware that many colored vegetables and fruits also stain tooth enamel. This does not mean that they need to be excluded from your diet, you just need to remember not to eat coloring foods at night, and be sure to brush your teeth after eating them, so that the dye remains as little as possible on their surface. (Photo: Shutterstock).
2. Use a harder toothbrush. Too soft a toothbrush will not even cope with cleaning teeth from food debris, let alone rinse food coloring from them. (Photo: Shutterstock).
3. Remember to remove plaque from your tongue while brushing your teeth. If you don't do this, the stains that remain on it will continue to stain your teeth. (Photo: Shutterstock).
4. Some foods, such as cucumbers, carrots, apples, have a beneficial effect on the color of our teeth - they mechanically remove plaque from their surface, and also wash away food residues by increasing the production of saliva. They are best eaten at the end of the meal. (Photo: Shutterstock).
5. Eat strawberries. It perfectly whitens tooth enamel due to the malic acid it contains. And the calcium and fluoride that are part of strawberries also have disinfecting properties. Remember, after eating strawberries, you can only brush your teeth after an hour or two because malic acid softens tooth enamel. (Photo: Shutterstock).
6. Use dental floss, which, unlike a toothbrush, cleans the interdental space well. (Photo: Shutterstock).
7. Always brush your teeth immediately after waking up and a few minutes before going to bed. Thanks to this, we will avoid staining of the tooth enamel as a result of overnight drying of the teeth, which occurs due to reduced salivation, and we will clean the teeth from dyes, preventing them from staining during sleep. (Photo: Shutterstock).
8. Advice for women. If your teeth seem too yellow or gray to you, choose a lipstick color that will optically "whiten" your teeth. Lipsticks in pale pink, coral, and fuchsia will help you. Avoid beige, brown, and pearlescent lipsticks. Also on a tanned face, the teeth appear whiter. (Photo: Shutterstock).
9. If neither a "white teeth" diet nor good oral hygiene has helped you to make your teeth whiter, use the services of dental offices that currently have modern bleaching methods. And dental implantation is the dentistry of our time, which will provide one hundred percent restoration of the aesthetic beauty of teeth, even for those for whom whitening is contraindicated or does not help. (Photo: Shutterstock).