8 tricks to make your home smart without gadgetsBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/8-tricks-to-make-your-home-smart-without-gadgets
When your big plate of pasta accidentally falls on the carpet, you need special tricks to get rid of the stains it leaves behind, especially if you don't have a special vacuum cleaner. Your home can easily become smarter with proven tricks, and you can save yourself some money.
We know some effective tips that can help you in your daily life and we want to share them with you.
1. Dishwasher tablets are designed to fight hard water and remove stains. Obviously, this can help clean other things as well, such as the toilet bowl. The yellow and brown rings in your toilet are easy to remove.
2. No need to buy special toilet fresheners. Place the soap in some kind of net and secure it under the rim of the toilet. You can also add fabric softener to the tank. The detergent will settle to the bottom and remain in the tank, and the toilet will smell amazing.
3. If your toilet is completely clogged, try this trick. Cover the toilet tightly with plastic wrap to keep air out. Then rinse. When the film starts to rise up, push it down.
4. If you leave metal cans on your sink, you've probably noticed that they stain if the surface gets wet. You can easily solve this problem by covering the bottom with nail polish as shown in the picture.
5. For a more comfortable use of washing powder, you can use, for example, a plastic bottle. Cut off the top of the bottle as shown in the picture and stick it to the laundry detergent with glue.
6. Another great idea is to reuse already used coffee pods. Put your favorite coffee grounds inside the capsule and cover it with a piece of foil.
7. It's sad when a fresh bouquet of flowers fades quickly. To keep your flowers fresh longer, spray them with regular hairspray.
8. If you're having trouble cleaning your carpet, there's an easy fix. White shaving cream is safe for carpets because it does not contain dyes. Just apply it on the carpet, wait a bit and then remove it. You can also try this trick with your furniture.