Cats are wonderful creatures. They are cute, sleepy, and playful most of the time.
And there are some things that we just love to do with them that they just don't like.
Here are seven things you do to your cat that she secretly hates you for.
1. Some cats love to lie in your lap, but they hate being held like a child.
2. You probably love taking pictures of your cat, but the cat does not like to watch your phone near your face all day long. Camera flash can be frustrating for them. Also, cats do not like that you wave a toy to get their attention and take a picture, and then leave them alone with it.
3. Cats communicate with their eyes. For them, eye contact is a means of establishing dominance. If you look into your cat's eyes for too long, it is perceived as aggressive behavior, and they may prepare to attack or "hunt" you.
4. Cats meow solely for communication with people, not with each other, but they do not expect us to meow in response. According to National Geographic, cats "meow to get our attention." Whether it's the need for food, water, cleaning the toilet, play, or even cuddling.
5. Most cats do not like being put on clothes.
6. Most cats are lactose intolerant, so the notion that cats should drink milk is actually a myth.
7. Buying a new type of food, driving for the first time, visiting or visiting the vet are all changes and stressful events for your cat. Cats don't like change.