7 popular things that not everyone knows how to usePictolic
1. A protective plug with a ring right under the main cover can be useful. If you turn the ring over and insert it back into the neck of the bottle, it will work like a valve. You can use it to control the amount of oil that comes out of the bottle.
2. If you often notice that food is heated unevenly in the microwave oven (the edges are hot and the middle is cold), try placing the plate at one of the edges, and not in the center. This simple technique will allow you to heat food more evenly.
3. To ensure maximum efficiency of the dishwasher, do not overload it or stack dishes on top of each other.
4. Laundry capsules can be completely useless if you put them on top of the laundry. The correct way is to put them in the washing machine first and then put the laundry on top. By the way, if you wash clothes at a low temperature, the capsule shell may not completely dissolve in water and leave stains.
5. To get the most out of your deodorant, you can also use it on your legs, inner thighs, and other parts of your body that produce a lot of sweat. It's not just for your armpits.
6. We rarely use the drawer under the oven today, as it should be. This is supposed to be where you keep freshly baked food warm while the dessert is in the oven.
7. For the blender to work best, you must follow the correct loading order. We usually put the berries first and then add the milk. But it's actually better to do the opposite.