5 Traits You Can Only Inherit From Your FatherBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/5-traits-you-can-only-inherit-from-your-father
We learned in biology class that we inherit 50% of our DNA from our mothers and 50% from our fathers. This biological fact, however, does not mean that each parent passes on an equal amount of physical characteristics and genetic characteristics to their child. In fact, children are 60% more likely to inherit active traits from their fathers simply because nature prefers to express those genes.
We have studied this biological phenomenon in detail and have compiled for you 6 genes that are most likely to be passed down through the paternal line.
1. Are you familiar with the phrase “he is as tall as his father”? Apparently, this statement is supported by science. Human height is determined by at least 700 genetic variations inherited from both parents. However, each parent's height gene works a little differently. For example, the genes of the father are important in stimulating growth and therefore growth.
2. In cases where the father has poor dental health, the child is likely to have to visit the dentist's office more often than his peers. Everything from cavities to all kinds of dental problems can come straight from the father's mouth.
3. In many cultures, dimples are considered a sign of beauty and attractiveness. However, scientists describe the dimples as a defect that arose due to the shortening of facial muscles. Dimples are hypothesized to be inherited as they are the dominant genetic trait and are more commonly inherited from the father.
4. No two fingerprints are exactly the same because they are one of a kind. However, the child's fingerprints may be similar to those of his father. Fingerprint patterns are genetic traits inherited from our fathers.
5. Many of us know at least one person who sneezes uncontrollably when looking at the sun or other bright light sources. Well, this is another genetic trait that the father is responsible for.