5 famous women who don't care about their age and met the love of their life after 40By Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/5-famous-women-who-dont-care-about-their-age-and-met-the-love-of-their-life-after-40
Many famous women have been in relationships with several partners throughout their lives and have found real happiness only after 40 years. However, it is believed that women over this age have only a 40% chance of getting married. After all, women after 40 look at men differently and know exactly what they want from a relationship, looking at a partner with sober eyes, and not through rose-colored glasses.
We found out which famous women met the love of their life in adulthood.
1. Heidi Klum met Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz in Germany. Their relationship came to light after fans spotted Klum and Kaulitz kissing while filming a TV show. Tom proposed to Heidi on Christmas Eve 2018, and they secretly married the following February. At that time, the model was 45 years old.
2. Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello met in May 2014 at the White House Correspondents Dinner. At that time, the actress was engaged to another man. However, by June, Vergara was still unmarried and began dating handsome Manganiello. Six months later, on Christmas Eve, Manganiello proposed to her. Vergara and Manganiello got married in November 2015. Vergara at that time was 43 years old.
3. Joan Collins married Hollywood producer Percy Gibson at 68 despite being 31 years her junior. The couple met in 2000 when the actress played in a play for a theater troupe directed by Gibson. After 2 years they got married and have been living happily for 20 years.
4. In 2014, Gwyneth Paltrow began dating producer Brad Falchuk, whom she met on the set of the series in 2010. The couple announced their relationship in April 2015, and the marriage ceremony took place in September 2018. At that time, the actress was 46 years old. As Paltrow noted in one of her interviews, their relationship developed so romantically that it seems that they are still in the honeymoon stage.
5. The actress started dating Bart Freundlich, the producer of the film she starred in back in 1996. During the relationship, the couple had a son and a daughter. But they got married only in 2003. Julianne Moore was 42 at the time.