5 artists who take us back to childhoodBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/5-artists-who-take-us-back-to-childhood
Childhood is the most carefree and happy time in life, when you can endlessly play, have fun, rejoice, be surprised and not worry about anything. And what a pity that it cannot be relived again.
And today we offer to enjoy the works of 5 talented artists and be transported back to that wonderful time at least for a few minutes.
Childish insouciance by Donald Zolan
1. Donald Zolan's illustrations immerse viewers into a happy world full of joy and happiness, light and genuine children's emotions. Such paintings could only be painted by a very kind and positive artist.
2. "I love young children, the way their eyes light up with excitement, how they wake up to the world around them. This is a wonderful time of life that is filled with wonder. A time when every new discovery is a magical moment," says the artist.
Sunny childhood on the canvases of Alexey Slyusar
4. Alexey Slyusar, an artist from Dnepropetrovsk, began drawing in early childhood. In 1998, he moved to Prague, and since then the capital of the Czech Republic has become his hometown and his love. It was here, influenced by the beauty of urban architecture, that he began his career as an artist.
5. His paintings dedicated to childhood are permeated with sunlight and remind us of simple joys.
Holidays in the country by Robert Duncan
7. American artist Robert Duncan began painting at the age of 11. Spending the summer at his grandparents' ranch in Wyoming, he observed a simple rural way of life.
8. The first oil painting lessons were given to the future artist by his grandmother. It was there, on the ranch, that Robert fell in love with rural life and wide open spaces.
Childhood on the coast by Alexander Averin
10. What could be better than a summer spent by the river or the sea? Of course, nothing! And the artist Alexander Averin is absolutely convinced of this.
11. There is no shadow of gloom in his paintings, but only peace and joy. Only the shore, the gentle summer sun and the children playing carelessly on the coast. Very kind canvases.
Home comfort in the paintings of Jim Daly
13. American artist Jim Daly began painting when he was about 12 years old. Now his works are represented in the collections of museums and in many private collections. The artist is sure that sometimes there is too much sadness in our life, so such kind and cozy paintings are simply necessary for everyone.
14. "If I can captivate people, even on a little sentimental journey, where there are our best and loyal friends, mom, who always knows how to make us laugh and fix anything, then I have said something with my art."