36 amazing photos from the first drone photography competition
Categories: AerophotoBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/36-amazing-photos-from-the-first-drone-photography-competition
We present to your attention a selection of the best photos from the first International Drone Photography Competition.
In May of this year, the world's first drone photography competition was held. It was held with the support of the French branch of National Geographic and Dronestagr.am resource. Today we invite you to look at the best photos of the contest taken by drones.
1. Napier, New Zealand.
2. Moss, Norway.
3. La Iruela, Spain
4. San Quirico d'Orcia, Tuscany
5. Sion, Switzerland
6. Geneva, Switzerland
7. Lyon, France
8. Sion, Switzerland
9. The village of Dunleavy, Ireland.
10. Bonachiesse, Switzerland
11. Lorca, Spain
12. Verzasca Valley, Switzerland.
13. Granada, Spain.
14. Sion, Switzerland
15 Teahupo, Tahiti
16. Dubai, UAE.
17. Worcestershire, England
18. Andermatt, Switzerland
19. Tahaa, French Polynesia.
20. Athens, Greece.
21. Sydney, Australia.
22. Sanary-sur-Mer, France.
23. Coral Garden, French Polynesia.
24. Culion, Philippines.
25. Bora Bora, French Polynesia.
26. Todos Santos, Mexico.
27. Culion, Philippines.
28. Sumidero Canyon, Mexico.
29. Sydney, Australia.
30. Bora Bora, French Polynesia.
31. Third place in the category "People's Choice": Sofia, Bulgaria.
32. Runner-up, Viewers' Choice: Sanary-sur-Mer, France
33. Viewers' Choice Third Place: San Luis Potosi, Mexico
34. Third place of the competition: Annecy, France.
35. Second place competition: Manila, Philippines.
36. Competition winner: Bali, Indonesia
Keywords: Drone | Contest | From abovePost News Article
Film production is such a mysterious industry that it never ceases to amaze people from less creative fields. We share amazing ...
Once upon a time, hygiene was not treated as scrupulously as it is now. However, this does not apply to all ethnic groups, but only ...
In the 30s of the last century, the world was shocked by the tragedy that occurred at one of the factories in the United States. At ...
The popularity of photos taken from unmanned aerial vehicles can only be compared with recordings of incredible first-person stunts ...
50 finalists have been selected for the Smithsonian's 10th Annual Photo Contest. This year's competition attracted over ...
Perhaps someone remembers photos of Jeffrey Milstein, who shot planes from below. This time the photographer dedicated his project ...