Paris — the city is amazing and magical, with the streets on both banks of the Seine. Its historic centre was developed over many centuries.
1. Cleaners Of The Louvre. Inserted into a living frame, creating an exciting cleaners resemblance to the work of Gustave Caillebotte's "Parquet".
2. Too fast, too much. 22 Oct 1895 put on full speed to compensate for their delay, the train failed to brake in time. He crossed the Gare Montparnasse, broke through his facade and drove 10 meters forward.
3. Regatta in the Tuileries gardens. In March 1943, young Parisians ran white sailboats off the coast of the pond of the Tuileries.
4. Glass entrance. The area of the Nation, 1950. Constant vendor put the vegetables in front of the open glass entrance to the subway.
5. Gala mill. The cycle of dancing at a mill in Montmartre, surrounded the area during popular ball, approx 1900.
6. The wheel of the twentieth century. Rides and attractions accompanied the celebration on the occasion of the great universal exhibition of 1900, which marked the transition to the new century.
15. Street lights. Street Of The World. Cleaners street lights with 1766 climb up gas lamps on its big stairs, to sustain the flame, clean the glass and to detect leakage (1944).