Greedily grabbing the last remnants of summer, people hurry to the south or just to the river to have time to enjoy the still warm rays of the sun before the coming autumn. The idea of this post is simple: if a place is suitable for lying in a hammock, then this place simply has to be relaxing, peaceful, fresh and located by the water. And the scenery surrounding the hammock should be simply amazing.
For those who have not fully tasted the power of summer – 25 ideal places to lie in a hammock.
1. Bora Bora.
2. Hotel in the jungle by the river Kwai, Thailand. (MARK FISCHER)
3. Bora Bora, French Polynesia.
4. Ohanapekosh, Mount Rainier, Washington, USA. (JACKIE WATANABE)
6. English Bay, Vancouver, Canada. (MARIE-EVE TANGUAY)
7. Bermuda. (RUSSELL WATKINS)
8. Palawan, Western Visayas, Philippines. (TADOLO)
9. (LADY MOHAN)
10. Kauau, Hawaii. (JEFFPRO57)
11. (MICHAEL SMITH)
13. Maldives. (RONI)
14. Kauai, Hawaii. (ANDY BEAL)
15. Maldives. (QKSWG204)
16. (BRETT STREBY)
17. (AHMED SALAH)
18. Nido, Philippines. (VITALY AND MARIA)
19. Cross Creek, Utila, Honduras. (JONO HEY)
20. Bora Bora, French Polynesia. (BIANCA HENRY)
21. Tamil Nadu, India. (GARY BLASCO)
22. Bora Bora, French Polynesia. (BIANCA HENRY)
24. Wester, Fiji. (RED RED ROBYN)