25 older people who proved that age dream is not a hindrancePictolic
Who said that age is a hindrance to realize the dream? In the end, it's just the number of years lived, which should not be prevented from doing what you love. Life is too short to sit idly by. These elderly people, both men and women have proved that their age can and get a diploma, and Everest to conquer, and to cross the ocean and do lots of other amazing things.
(Total 25 photos)
1. Kenyan Kimani Maruge became the oldest student in the world — the man went into grade 1 at the age of 84 years. Unfortunately, he did not live two years before obtaining the certificate of primary education.
2. Doris Self was the most elderly in the world gamer. In their 81 it can outdo any young fan of computer games.
3. Moore Keith, the oldest who jumps on the elastic rope. 96-year-old Moore made the jump from Western Cape, then got into the Guinness Book of records.
4. Dorothy Hirsch Davenhill conquered the North pole at the age of 89 years.
5. Simon Murray got to the South pole without any assistance at the age of 64 years.
6. Minoru Saito is the oldest traveller around the world round the globe for the eighth time at the age of 77 years.
7. Smoky Dawson, Australian country musician, released his new album "House of my dreams" at the age of 92 years.
8. Leila Denmark, the oldest practicing physician — retired at the age of 103 years.
9. Carmel of Pousada — the old woman who gave birth to twins. The woman realized his dream at the age of 67, but, unfortunately, died two years later.
10. Gladys Burrill got into the Guinness Book of records as the oldest woman running a marathon. At that time she was 92.
11. Vince McMahon is the oldest champion in wrestling. Won the WWE championship at the age of 54 years.
12. Tamae Watanabe — the elderly woman who conquered Everest. She had been on top at the age of 73 years.
13. Akira Miura is the oldest man to conquer Everest. At the time he was 80 years old.
14. Karch of Kiraly is the oldest player in beach volleyball. At the age of 44 years won the world Cup level.
15. Dikembe mutombo was the oldest leader of the NBA in rebounds. The athlete ended his basketball career after a knee injury in 2009 when he was already 42 years old.
16. Gordie Howe is the oldest player in the NHL that lasted in the League for 5 decades, retired at the age of 52 years.
17. Bart Bratko is the oldest in the world, the flight instructor. He continues to lead the flight in spite of the fact that he is 81 years old.
18. Dr. Heinz Wenderoth — the oldest person who has received a doctoral degree. At the time of its assignment to the Professor was 97 years old.
19. Henry Ford is the oldest winner of the award "Oscar" for best actor, received the cherished statuette, when he was 76 years (picture "On Golden pond").
20. Jessica Tandy is the oldest actress who has won an Oscar for best actress ("driving miss Daisy"). At the time of receiving the award she was 80 years old.
21. Jenny Stawicki conquered 7 peaks at the age of 57 years.
22. Ramon Blanco, the oldest male, who conquered 7 peaks.
23. A pensioner from Lviv Paul Frisky alone crossed rowing the Indian ocean in the age of 67 years.
24. Diana Hoff is the oldest woman ever to swim the ocean alone.
25. James Warren got a pilot license at the age of 87 years.