24 times nature made people say "well, that sucks"Vika
With so many climate anomalies happening around the world in recent years, it's hard to stay positive. What if we are doomed to hurricanes, floods, droughts, record snowfalls, and chunks of ice falling from the sky? Do we mean we've been playing with Mother Nature for too long?
So, to do justice to the power of the weather, which we often underestimate, and to reflect on the scale and frequency of such crazy climates, we're going to dive into photographs that show that your plans should never challenge the weather forecast.
1. Unexpected weather.
2. Summer in England.
3. Tried to visit her boyfriend on the weekend, had to turn back because the fires apparently opened a portal to hell
4. When the earthquake happened at the wrong time.
5. The weather has been bad in Norway lately.
6. A typical day in Utah.
7. My mailbox was blown up by lightning last night.
8. In ten seconds, I will discover the value of life jackets and renter's insurance.
9. This is my home.
10. It's cold outside.
11. Real estate on the lake during an ice storm.
12. Hurricane Mitch rendered the Choluteca Bridge (Honduras) useless after it changed the course of the river for which it was built.
13. When it snows before the leaves fall.
14. The natural wonder of Puerto Rico, Punta Ventana, collapsed today after the earthquake.
15. Bought your dream home less than 2 months ago. I saw it burn to the ground tonight in a violent forest fire.
16. 5 days ago my parents and I opened a new take-out restaurant. Hurricane Michael destroyed it today.
17. Do not leave the kayak in the sun.
18. For sale !! Honda Civic 2001, excellent condition (hopefully).
19. It was a hot day in Tallahassee.
20. I don't think he will go anywhere until summer.
21. A gift from Mother Nature.
22. When you live in Svalbard, Norway and you forget to close the window to your home office.
23. Last night at work I was in shorts because it was 23 degrees outside, this is how it looked this morning after the shift.
24. It's just some ice, okay.