22 photos of famous Russians, as you definitely have not seen themPictolic
Categories: Celebrities |
It's great that in addition to glossy magazine photos that everyone can see, you can still find really rare photos that you want to look at endlessly. Especially if these are pictures of famous personalities. And it is doubly interesting if they are our compatriots. Therefore, we have searched through the archives and collected in this material photos of famous Russians taken during their youth, in a relaxed or unusual atmosphere, revealing to us a different side of their personality, which we never knew about. Each such picture hides a whole life, and sometimes its own story.
1. Nikolai Karachentsov, Oleg Yankovsky and Alexander Abdulov at a football match, 1984.
2. Viktor Tsoi and Boris Grebenshchikov read the Western rock magazine, 1986.
3. Andrey Mironov and Alexander Shirvindt on the plane, 1970. The photographer is Vitaly Arutyunov.
4. Yuri Gagarin and the Italian actress Gina Lollobrigida during the II MIFF, Moscow, 1961. The photographer is M. Murazov.
5. Andrey Tarkovsky. The photographer is A. Vihansky.
6. Sergey Bodrov on the set of the film "Sisters", 2000.
7. Sergey Yesenin with his sister Katya, 1925.
8. Mikhail Baryshnikov and 17-year-old Uma Thurman, 1987. The photographer is Arthur Elgort.
9. Ilya Lagutenko in his youth.
10. L. I. Brezhnev at the Pepsi-Cola enterprise, Novorossiysk, 1974. The photographer is V. Musaelyan.
11. Leo Tolstoy with his horse.
12. Vladimir Vysotsky and Valery Zolotukhin, the end of the 60s.
13. Yuri Shevchuk, Moscow, 1987. The photographer is Igor Mukhin.
14. Young Mikhail Boyarsky.
15. Alla Pugacheva and Joe Dassin at the opening of the Cosmos Hotel, 1980.
16. Ksenia Sobchak with her parents Anatoly Sobchak and Lyudmila Narusova.
17. Renata Litvinova-first-year student of the script department of VGIK, 1984.
18. Alexander Solzhenitsyn plays tennis, Vermont.
19. Lieutenant V. V. Putin, operative of the KGB Directorate for Leningrad and the Leningrad Region, 1976.
20. V. I. Lenin on a walk in the Hills, August-September 1922.
21. Pyotr Mamonov on kvartirnik, Moscow, 1985. The photographer is Igor Mukhin.
22. Zemfira Ramazanova at the beginning of her career.