9 Jun American actor, musician, screenwriter and producer johnny Depp turns 54. The actor was most famous thanks to the fruitful collaboration with Director Tim Burton, whose work can be considered unusual and a little strange.
"If you're not weird — you're strange," — said johnny Depp. In real life, the actor continues to prove that's what he is. Strange like no other. By the way, the peers called him as a child, johnny Deep (from dippy — "touched").
1. Johnny Depp suffers koulrofobiey, that is terrified of clowns. Seeing the clown, he may begin to choke on the horror.
2. Have Depp is allergic to chocolate. During the filming of the movie "Chocolate" and "Charlie and the chocolate factory" had to use dummy sweets.
3. In 16 years he was expelled from school because he took off his pants and showed the teacher that somehow was not very fond of, bare ass.
4. Depp collects false beards.
5. Johnny knows how to train lizards. God knows why he wants it and how he discovered this ability, but Depp is insanely proud of it.
6. Depp once stopped an armed robber with a knife. Do you think that a fight ensued and johnny disarmed him? No. He just persuaded him.
7. In his youth the actor inflicted injuries with a knife to cope with stress. With age it's gone.
8. The actor became a vegan when she couldn't get into the costume of Jack Sparrow.
9. Depp was arrested twice: once for the fact that he trashed his room at new York hotel, the second time — that stopped in the face of the French paparazzi.
10. Somehow johnny Depp admitted that he believes Jack the Ripper inexplicably attractive.
11. Johnny started Smoking when he was twelve and lost his virginity when he was thirteen.
12. It is known that always leaves a huge tip and never refuses to give an autograph.
13. Depp is afraid to dance. If you need to do in some movie, then on the set constantly present choreographer.
14. Before becoming an actor, Depp sold ballpoint pens by phone.
15. Movies johnny prefers cartoons.
16. Once he promised to kill and eat anyone who hurt his friends or family members.
17. Johnny Depp doesn't know how to tell jokes. I do not know how.
18. The actor owns a winery in France and several bars in the United States.
19. Depp wanted Jack Sparrow had a few silver teeth. The producers didn't think much of. Then Depp went to the dentist removed a few front teeth and replaced them with dentures.
20. Johnny believes in the existence of ghosts and is very scared of them.