You can't believe everything you see on the Internet. Probably all of us have long since learned that fact. Today, photoshop works wonders, and it can be easy to create something that is not really. At least in terms of photos. Just look at these 20 pictures, which at one time made a splash on the Internet, but in the end was the master bedroom. Photoshop, you are the devil's tool...
1. "In Beijing are forced to watch the sunrise on the screen because of the terrible smog".
Although this screen in Tiananmen square really shows the dawn, he only is part of the Billboard and spinning all year round, regardless of the presence of smog.
2. "The Syrian boy sleeping on the graves of their parents."
This photo was part of the art project 25-year-old Abdul Aziz al-Otaibi from Saudi Arabia. He wanted to show that the love of child to parents is eternal. According to him, the photo has nothing to do with the humanitarian crisis in Syria.
3. "Man makes a death mask soldiers of the First world war."
Yes, man created a mask, but they were made with soldiers who survived the war, receiving serious facial injuries.
4. "Lilac trees at the pond on the Isle of Skye in Scotland".
In fact, this picture was taken in New Zealand and then processed in photoshop (original on the right).
5. "Northern lights in Alaska."
As can be seen on the right, actually in this photo, the Orion Nebula, "merged" with the mountains.
6. "Tourist is photographed on the background of the plane that crash into the twin towers".
This picture is so obvious fake that it was obvious almost immediately (not the airline, not the destination, etc.). But posted photos to the network Peter Gusli from Hungary did not want to admit that in the picture — it was he that the shot — fake.
7. "Tsunami in Indian ocean 2004".
This photo is also fake. The original picture was taken on the coast of Chile, and the waves pretty photoshopped.
8. "Supposedly someone managed to take a picture during the crash of Air France flight 447 over the Atlantic ocean in 2009."
This is actually a scene from the television series "lost".
9. "Steven Seagal put on Putin horns".
No, this was not. Fingers were added in photoshop.
10. "The statue of Liberty during hurricane sandy".
No, it's the statue of Liberty in the film "day after tomorrow" — it was there and took this shot.
11. "In 1914 a boy went to war and left his bike leaned against his tree."
Unlike the others, this picture is not a photomontage. Someone really left your bike at the tree, but it was not in 1914. It was in 1950, and was the boy's name don Putz. And he was never in the war.
12. "Island in the shape of a star and Crescent."
This is actually the Hawaiian island of Molokini (the Crescent moon), a star is added with photoshop.
13. "The leg of the child pushes the mother in the stomach".
It would be physically impossible. Between the interior of the womb and the outer part of the stomach too much muscle layers.
14. "Awesome colored snake, recently discovered by scientists!"
Sorry to disappoint, but a real snake (and real photo) on the right.
15. "Wet Koala".
Something like her. But the jaw she drew a dog.
16. "This blue watermelon grows in Japan and changes the taste when you eat it".
In nature there are no blue watermelons as watermelons, which are able to change the taste. It is a common watermelon, "doctored" in photoshop.
17. "Photo of the ascended moon in Sequoia National Park, California."
Yes, that photo really fooled a couple of people, but it is not made in California or even in North America. It was in France, and the moon added with photoshop... as usual.
18. "So India looks from space on the night of the Diwali celebrations".
Color fake, but the picture is a composite of satellite photos of India, made over 10 years, and they show, how it has changed the consumption of electricity. Although still beautiful!
19. "The pilot took a selfie during the flight."
Yeah, sure, what fools it is intended? Not even going to explain why this is impossible — the brain.
20. "Supermoon over Rio de Janeiro".
Guys, seriously, stop playing with photoshop. And in fact, people being...