Ridiculous, getting into stupid situations, but insanely sweet Bridget Jones conquered us when the first film with Renee Zellweger was released. In this collection you will find 20 quotes from the original source, the novel by Helen Fielding "The Diary of Bridget Jones". And here she is-a woman as she is.
1. The need to open your mouth while applying mascara to your eyelashes is a great and inexplicable mystery of nature.
2. The only way to succeed with men is to behave abominably with them.
3. Some women are insanely confident in themselves just because their former lovers still want them to return to them.
4. From the outside, damn it, someone else's life always seems better than yours.
5. What happens to moms and phones — as soon as you say that you have to go, they remember nineteen absolutely urgent things that they have to tell you at this very moment.
6. It's amazing how much time and money you can save on dating, if you carefully look at the details.
7. You can convince yourself of anything and be an absolutely happy person at the same time.
8. The only person that a woman needs in our time and in our age is herself.
9. " Well, how are things going on the love front?" - Oh, my God! Why can't married people understand that it has long been impolite to ask such a question? We don't rush to them and shout: "How is your family life? Still having sex together?"
10. Every woman is unique, but each in her own way dreams of the same thing — to meet a worthy man and become the perfect lady.
11. Whatever I do, in fact, it seems to me that I should do something else.
12. It seems that the hair on my head lives its own life — during the day they behave very sensibly and wait for me to go to bed, and then they start running and frolicking like children, shouting: "So what are we going to do now?"
13.The best gift that a woman can give a man is peace of mind.
14. Car alarms are absolutely unbearable and useless, because it is more likely that an angry neighbor trying to turn off the alarm will get into your car than a hijacker.
15. It's always nice when others don't get along.
16. I love men who are late — they are much better than those who come earlier, frighten you, drive you into a panic and find unsightly objects in the house that you did not have time to hide.
17. When someone loves you — it's like your heart is wrapped in a blanket.
18. All that you have to do is not what you have to pay for. At the beginning of the diet, you are somewhat overweight, so no one invites you to lunch. Then you lose weight, become so leggy, acquire seductive contours, and men begin to invite you to different meals. Then you gain a few pounds again, the patrons evaporate, and you lose weight again.
19. I can officially confirm that today the way to a man's heart is not through beauty, food, sex or a good character, but solely through the ability to show that you don't really need it.
20. I realized that the secret of losing weight is not to weigh yourself.