20 photos of celebrities of the twentieth century motorcyclesPictolic
Motorcycles have become a symbol of freedom and risky adventures, it is not surprising that many famous creative people love to travel by motorcycle, in search of inspiration on the endless desert highways. Today we would like to tell you about the famous motorcycle, who later became "icons" of Western culture.
1. Marlon Brando became interested in motorcycles long before he became world famous. He loved to drive around an empty new York city at dawn.
2. And even Tina Turner was once a big fan of Harleys.
3. Musician Bob Dylan loved his Triumph Tiger 100SS, which he drove in the mid-60s in new York and fell a lot, but, surprisingly, he never ended up in the hospital.
6. Sid Vicious, the legend of punk rock and part-time bass guitarist of the band Sex Pistols. Led loved Biking so much that he filmed with his "iron horse" in the clip "C'mon Everybody". And later asked to be buried in a leather jacket, jeans and motorcycle boots.
The flamboyant singer cher in the saddle of a Harley-Davidson
8. One of the richest men of his time, a major publisher Malcolm Forbes was presented in 1987, the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor violet Harley, which was rumored to match the color of her eyes...
10. Laconic action hero of westerns and Clint Eastwood appeared frequently in the 60-ies and 70-ies in the advertising of cars and motorcycles, which supported the already vivid image of the "tough guy". By the way, it is believed that as a beloved brand Clint chose British brand Norton.
11. Windy Mick Jagger on the old Honda.
12. American actress and singer, Swedish-born Ann-Margret Olsson in 60-e years was the face of several brands of motorcycles. She was fond of extreme Moto-hobby at a very young age thanks to his Swedish uncle.
By the way, the actress remained faithful to the motorcycle in 60 years.
13. Very atmospheric photo of John Lennon with his "iron friend", made on the way from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.
14. In 1965, Paul McCartney got into a small motorcycle accident, which has damaged teeth and got a scar on his face. And two years later he already crashed the car that has given rise to numerous gossip about his death.
15. Elvis was a fan of motorcycles. In the photo he, along with Barbara Stanwyck while shooting one of the films.
16. Seductive Brigitte Bardot has performed written by Serge Ginzburg the song "Harley-Davidson" frankly posing on a motorcycle.
19. A famous writer and a powerful athlete is about Arthur Conan Doyle, who was also a fan of the first motorcycles. Also the author of "Sherlock Holmes" was engaged in the design and construction of motorcycles.
20. The sex symbol of the 1930-1940-ies, and bore the nickname "King of Hollywood" Clark gable, was literally obsessed with motorcycles. Constantly striving for new technologies, the star of "Gone with the wind" sold the old bike, immediately replacing it with the latest model.