Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, although in each country it is different. If in America for Breakfast you can eat pancakes and bacon, then, for example, in Thailand, nails program — fish, pork and rice. A lover of travel Victoria Philpott decided to capture the countries she has visited. Girl shares with us mouth-watering pictures of various breakfasts around the world. Of course, tastes differ, but to see who eat Breakfast, always interesting.
1. English Breakfast. Beans, sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toast and a Cup of tea.
2. Iranian Breakfast. Nan with butter and jam. If a light Breakfast is not enough, the Iranians eat Halim. Halim is a mixture of wheat, cinnamon, butter and sugar cooked with minced meat in a large pots. It can be eaten both cold and hot. Here you can also see the Iranian version of the omelet.
3. Filipino Breakfast. Local fruits, such as mangoes and rice, and little sausages. Fried with salt and garlic cloves, they are called sinangag. Then they are mixed with eggs, meat and beans.
4. The Scottish Breakfast. Haggis with scrambled egg square sausage is Lorne.
5. German Breakfast. Sausages, local cheeses and freshly baked bread. All to wash down with strong coffee.
6. Breakfast in French. Croissants — plain, almond, butter, chocolate or cream.
7. Sweden. Swedish pancakes, known as pannkakor that look like ordinary pancakes, but with sweet fruit filling.
8. Polish Breakfast. Scrambled eggs with slices of sausage and two potato pancakes.
9. Turkish Breakfast. Several varieties of cheese, butter, olives, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, jam, honey and spiced meat.
10. Australian Breakfast. The Vegemite spread, on toast.
11. Japan. Tofu with fish and rice soaked in soy sauce.
12. Thai Breakfast. Spicy fish with mint and sweet and spicy pork.
13. Egyptian Breakfast. A dish called "Madames" of beans, chickpeas, garlic and lemon. In the photo, this dish is seasoned with olive oil, Cayenne pepper, tahini sauce and served with eggs and greens.
14. Colombia. In Cundinamarca this dish, changua is very popular. It is made from milk, leeks and cheese.
15. India. Indian tofu, lentils, vegetables, sausages, toast with banana peppers and roasted potatoes with rosemary.
16. Mexican Breakfast. Beef, chilequiles and other products. Nachos, cheese and beans — part of the Breakfast, which is always richly flavored with spices.
17. Ghana. A dish called wakie. Usually it is rice cooked with beans.
18. An American Breakfast. Homemade pancakes with bacon, syrup and blueberries.
19. Irish Breakfast — after tested the English and Scottish Breakfast, it was time to eat in Irish. In addition, you will find white pudding and bread made of unleavened dough with baking soda.
20. Breakfast in Alaska reindeer meat and eggs on a heavy pancake.