20 most impressive photo of stars, created by Annie LeibovitzPictolic
Annie was the third of six children in the family of an officer of the U.S. air force, and her family moved quite often due to official duties of the father. The first footage she filmed in the Philippines, where her father was stationed during the war in Vietnam. Later, Annie studied at the San Francisco Institute of the arts. Since 1970 worked as a photographer for Rolling Stone magazine, and in 1983 began a collaboration with Vanity Fair magazine, which made an unforgettable series of portrait photos of celebrities.
In our today's compilation of best of photos of the stars ever created by Annie Leibovitz.
1. Actress Meryl Streep, 1981.
2. The future the 38th Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1975.
3. A naked John Lennon kissing dressed lying next to him, Yoko Ono. This photo was taken December 8, 1980 just hours before Lennon's murder.
4. The infamous picture of demi Moore, published in August 1991.
5. Queen Elizabeth.
6. Pop idol Michael Jackson.
7. The then rising star Leonardo Di Caprio.
8. Whoopi Goldberg in bath of milk.
9. Johnny Depp and Kate moss, 1994.
10. The Soviet and later the American ballet dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov and Rob Besserer, 1990.
11. Christo, fully draped and invisible.
12. The most popular model is the 90s Cindy Crawford, 1993.
13. Sting, 1985.
14. Angelina Jolie.
15. Angelina Jolie with son Maddox.
16. Cate Blanchett, 2004.
17. Miley Cyrus naked back. The published in June 2008 in Vanity Fair magazine; the singer at the time was only 15 years old.
18. Penelope Cruz and woody Allen, 2009.
19. Rihanna for Vogue magazine. April 2011.
20. Mr. and Mrs. Obama, April 2013.