20 little tricks to clean house
Categories: Life hacksBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/20-little-tricks-to-clean-house
We present two dozen helpful little tricks that help to keep the house clean and defeat of trouble, like stains, odors or blockages.
1. Hot just burned light conveniently remove half of the old tennis ball.
2. To protect the floor from scratching when permutations will help socks, worn on the legs of tables and chairs.
3. To support the sponge for washing dishes dry will help the paper clips.
4. Spot emulsion paint hands with easy to remove with baby oil.
5. Remove limescale stains with an iron, propadu them a sheet of paper with scattered it with salt.
6. Get rid of bad smells in your fridge, shifting vegetables Newspapers.
7. If the water started to walk away from the sink, slowly pour in the drain hole in the half a Cup of salt for every liter of hot water in the pipe.
8. Olive oil easy to clean stainless steel. Wipe the metal oil-soaked cloth, then RUB to Shine a dry paper towel.
9. Shine products of chromium will help baby oil. Simply apply a little oil on a cotton cloth and wipe the chrome surface.
10. Remove lipstick stains from clothes with hairspray. If the item can be machine washed, spray the stain with hairspray and leave for 10 minutes and then wipe with a damp cloth or sponge. Then wash as usual.
11. Aluminum foil is ideal for removing stubborn stains from glassware. Crumple foil into a ball and use it instead of a normal sponge for dishes.
12. To clean silver, use a regular soda. Wash the silver thing, place it on a sheet of aluminum foil on the bottom of the pan. Then add the soda solution (¼ Cup soda, a few teaspoons of salt and one liter of boiling water). Leave for a few minutes. As a result of chemical reactions all the darkness from the surface will disappear.
13. Wax for polishing of cars suitable for polishing sinks, taps and even showers, protecting the surface from stains caused by water and soap.
14. Chalk helps to keep the Cutlery from tarnishing. Wrap a piece of chalk moisture absorbent gauze and put in a box where you keep silverware.
15. The shell from a hard boiled egg can be used to clean vases and bottles. Drop the pieces of the shell inside, twist means for washing dishes, add a little water and shake well.
16. Small spots on suede can be removed with a nail file.
17. Flattened furniture plots on the rug to return to its former state, "pricesas" them with a fork.
18. Soda can be used as a freshener for clothes. Put an open box in the closet where you store sheets and towels and get rid of the smell of mustiness.
19. To remove the blockage of pipes will also help soda. Pour into the drain hole of the sink half a Cup of baking soda, then pour half a Cup of vinegar. On top, close the hole with a damp cloth and wait for 5 minutes. Then let the hot water.
20. Peel of citrus with a small amount of salt will perfectly scour stains on coffee cups.