20 incredibly cool owls that will not leave anyone indifferentPictolic
Photographers say that there are birds that never tire off, and they give the sea of positive emotions. This owl. Their more than 420 species, and they are all very cool. Although they symbolize wisdom, but do not always look upon the world with deadpan philosophical calmness. They can and disgruntled mine scorch, and glared, and smile spreading.
We also love owls. Well, because how can you not love them?
1. Many owls love to sit in the pouring rain. So they wash the feathers.
2. Owls are very talkative: they can "uchyate", squeak, hiss, scream, and some species — and to laugh uproariously.
3. There have been cases of attacks by owls on humans.
4. In captivity, owls are used to people, warm and know how to get food on their own.
5. But if you wanted to know how owls are weighed, here. So they weighed.
6. A five-week rectangle Tomsk with his plush friend.
7. Owls can hear crawling on the wall roach.
8. Owls do not build nests: is ready or trample a hole directly in the ground.
9. Owls inhabited the world. They are not, perhaps, only in Antarctica.
10. Owls have binocular vision, which enables them to accurately determine the distance to the selected victim.
11. From the nest the owlets come out, still learning to fly. Who is crawling, who is skipping.
12. Owls are very sociable and love to play.
13. Owls love the game of hide and seek: birds skillfully blend in with their surroundings.
14. Owls are the only birds that, blinking, lowered the upper eyelid, not lower raise all the birds. This gives them a resemblance to man.
15. The universal sadness in his eyes.
16. The owl is the mother incubates its eggs in turn. As soon as the first Chicks hatch, the female leaves to hunt for food for them. Eggs, laid later incubate the older Chicks.
17. In the family the older Chicks take care of the younger, warm them and protect from predators.
18. Owls see the world in black and white.
19. Owls have three is a crowd.
20. Owls can rotate head 270° without harm to health.
21. Well, well, well... what are we doing here?