Today, proper nutrition is at the top of popularity. More and more people become adepts of a healthy lifestyle and refuse from bad habits.
What does "eat right"? Eat balanced and easy to afford indulgences, or set hard limits, exclude from the diet a number of products? If a healthy lifestyle just from proper nutrition?
The more popular this theme becomes, the more myths appear around it. And to understand the large flow of information is often not so simple. We have found 20 of the most common myths about nutrition and debunk them.
1. The less fat in the product, the more it is useful
2. Fruit juices these as useful as fresh fruit
3. Healthy food is tasteless
You can experiment and find new and interesting combinations and flavours. For example, stuffed vegetables.
4. Healthy food is expensive
5. Reducing calories is the only way to lose weight
6. Sushi and rolls are dietary product
7. Snacking is bad
8. Diet soda is useful
9. You should buy only organic products
10. Carbohydrates should reduce or eliminate from the diet
11. Fresh vegetables healthier than frozen
12. All the chocolate, without exception harmful
13. Granola is always nutritious and healthy
14. The smaller the meals the better
15. About sweet to forget
16. Separate meals will help to lose weight
17. Brown bread healthier than white
18. Do not eat after six
19. To kill the appetite, to eat the fruit
20. Oatmeal is the healthy Breakfast