20 amazing family portraitsBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/20-amazing-family-portraits
July 8 is the Day of Family of Love and Fidelity. Some children were lucky enough to find their great-grandmothers and great-grandfathers in health. Pictolic has compiled a touching collection of photographs of families, which captures several generations at once. They will remind us that there is nothing more important in the world than family and that we must take care of our loved ones. And do not forget on July 8 to congratulate all your relatives on this wonderful holiday.
1. July 8 is the Day of Family of Love and Fidelity. The holiday is also celebrated in Russia. Prepare for this day by choosing a touching poem (see here), and also create a unique photoshoot, like in this photo, where dads drink their children. A very funny and positive photo.
2. Photos for future generations. Great idea for implementation.
3. A woman with her daughter, mother, and grandmother. Amazing photo.
4. Three generations of old black and white photography.
5. Five generations. The age in the photo is 93 years old, 72 years old, 50 years old, 28 years old, and 5 months old. Wonderful Christmas photo.
6. Fine four generations.
7. Three generations of twins in one family. In fact, there is nothing surprising here. Twins very often have twin children and such cases are not uncommon.
8. Six generations of daughters, from 111-year-old great-great-grandmother. At the same time, a sad and touching photo, but at the same time, it breathes with warmth and love.
9. “My mom just showed me this photograph of four generations. The photo was taken in 1933. The baby in the photo is my grandfather. " It's great if every family had such a photo. It is so important to remember your ancestors.
10. When there is no timer on the camera, but you definitely need to be in a family photo. A very smart approach.
11. Four generations of women - 103 years old, 85 years old, 48 years old, 20 years old.
12. Four generations. Me, mom, grandmother, and great-grandmother.
13. Four generations of charming blondes.
14. A stunning photograph showing four generations of real beauties.
15. Three generations of firefighters at the parade. When the profession is passed from father to son.
16. Four generations. Curiously, they were all born on the same day.
17. Four generations of the royal family.
18. Five generations of one family. The photo was taken in 1986.
19. The 100th anniversary is a huge and grandiose event. And a great excuse to gather the whole family to take pictures with their great-grandchildren.
20. Another royal photo of generations. Four generations of the British royal family: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Princess Beatrice of Great Britain, Princess Victoria of Hesse-Darmstadt, and Alice Battenberg.