2 year old Indian girl set national record in archeryVika
An Indian girl from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, has set a new national record in archery. This would not be surprising if it were not for her age - Dolly Shivani Cherukuri is only 2 years old!
1. According to the Indian Book of Achievements, Dolly set the national record after firing thirty-six arrows at a target from five meters. (Photo: Strdel / Getty Images).
2. The second time she hit the center of the target from a distance of seven meters. Dolly set this record three days before her third birthday. (Photo: Strdel / Getty Images).
3. Dolly is the youngest Indian woman to have achieved over 200 points in exhibition performances. In total, she scored three hundred and eighty-eight points. (Photo: Strdel / Getty Images).
4. Dolly's father, Cherukuri Satyanarayana, said that she began to prepare to become a champion in archery almost from birth, after the tragic death of her older brother, Cherukuri Lenin, who was an international archer and trainer. (Photo: Strdel / Getty Images).
5. “My daughter has achieved a very important result, which we have all dreamed of for a long time ... I cannot express in words how happy my family is,” says the father of the young miracle archer. (Photo: Strdel / Getty Images).
6. Cherukuri Satyanarayana is the head of the Volga Archers Academy. Many first-class athletes have been brought up under his leadership. Apparently, his daughter has every chance to become one of the best and, as a result, to achieve the main goal of every archer - to become an Olympic champion. (Photo: V. Raju).
7. Archery is a very popular sport in India. Thanks to such nuggets as Dolly, this country has every chance of becoming a world leader in this discipline in the near future and claiming the main awards of the Olympic Games. (Photo: nieuwsblad.be).