17 gadgets that will make your life easierVika
Who doesn't love items and solutions that make our daily life easier? We present to your attention 17 gadgets that will make your life not only easier, but also more enjoyable.
1. Kitchen scissors with multiple blades will help you instantly cut green onions, parsley, dill, and even lemon into equal pieces! (Photo: amazon.com).
2. The Dreamfarm handpiece will turn your faucet into a home fountain, so you don't have to bend over too much while brushing your teeth. (Photo: dreamfarm.com.au).
3. Dispenser-juicer for lemon. Now you don't have to cut the lemon in half to squeeze out the juice, you just need to stick it in the dispenser and squeeze the fruit easily. (Photo: quirky.com).
4. Colored Dotz clips on the wires with the image of the corresponding electrical appliance will help you to immediately disconnect the exact device that you need. (Photo: cordotz.com).
5. This solution will appeal to everyone who does not like little aesthetic extension cords and who always lacks the length of the cable from a hairdryer or laptop. (Photo: yankodesign.com).
6. Eating spaghetti is sometimes difficult, especially when they “don't want” to wrap themselves around a fork properly. The inventors have found a solution to this problem - with a grooved fork, eating spaghetti will be easy and simple. (Photo: thedailycap.com).
7. Those who have tried to cut pizza with an ordinary knife more than once will appreciate these original pizza scissors with a special holder for the cut piece. (Photo: thedailycap.com).
8. Chopsticks or cutlery? Now you will not have a dilemma while tasting Asian dishes, because you can buy two-in-one chopsticks and cutlery! (Photo: thedailycap.com).
9. Kitchen mittens and an apron two in one will be appreciated by all baking lovers. (Photo: sclick.net).
10. For those who do not like to cry while peeling an onion, special glasses with seals have been invented, which do not allow a pungent smell to get into the eyes! (Photo: sclick.net).
11. Economical and convenient use of toothpaste. Thanks to this device, from the tube you can squeeze out all the paste to the last drop and this, is very easy to do. (Photo: buzzinn.net).
12. To prevent the milk from souring quickly, the package must be tightly closed. You can do this with a clamp-like this. Or you can use an ordinary clothespin. (Photo: crookedbrains.net).
13. Have you ever happened to pull out a power outlet from a wall? This shouldn't happen again with a fork like this. (Photo: designswan.com).
14. This gadget will appeal to all baking lovers. A rolling pin with metal circles (of different sizes) at the ends will roll out the dough evenly with a given thickness. (Photo: amazingthings.com).
15. Spiral glasses are a great idea when you have guests. Filled reusable plastic cups with special handles can be easily connected and carried to the destination without any problems. (Photo: press releases).
16. Excellent tool for protecting fingers from cuts when chopping vegetables or fruits. (Photo: press releases).
17. For everyone who is used to preparing food in the traditional way, that is, in pots, pans or ovens, a multicooker may seem like just a little-used kitchen gadget - an electric saucepan filled with many sophisticated functions. We believe that the Redmond multicooker is the best helper in the kitchen. Thanks to this unique and innovative technique, cooking is simple and does not require as much time and attention as when using traditional dishes. (Photo: m.ua).