17 celebrities who are actually taller or shorter than they look on screenBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/17-celebrities-who-are-actually-taller-or-shorter-than-they-look-on-screen
Directors often use different tricks to make movie characters look a little taller. They make them wear thick-soled boots or give them big hair, so it can be hard for viewers to figure out how tall a person really is. In real life, stars may be higher or lower than they appear on the screen.
We looked at celebrities and were very surprised by the results.
1. Mila Kunis and Rene Zellweger - 1.63 m.
2. Miley Cyrus and Woody Allen - 1.65 m.
3. Lionel Messi and Ben Stiller - 1.7 m.
4. Celine Dion and Kim Basinger - 1.71 m.
5. Jackie Chan and Antonio Banderas - 1.74 m.
6. Kate Middleton and Tom Hardy - 1.75 m.
7. Prince Charles and Matt LeBlanc - 1.78 m.
8. Tilda Swinton and Richard Branson - 1.79 m.
9. David Beckham and Jared Leto - 1.8 m.
10. Zach Braff and Vin Diesel - 1.82 m.
11. Christian Bale and Neil Patrick Harris - 1.83 m.
12. Vincent Cassel and Bill Murray - 1.87 m.
13. Chris Pratt and John Travolta - 1.88 m.
14. Gerard Butler and Sean Connery - 1.88 m.
15. Jeremy Clarkson - 1.96 m.
16. Hulk Hogan - 2.01 m.
17. Shaquille O'Neal - 2.16 m.