16 worst fashion failuresVika
Ah, fashion! This is this wonderful thing that we took great care of before the pandemic. Now that mass vaccination programs continue with great success in some countries, we can reopen our closets and look at what we could potentially replace our worn sweatpants with. We will soon have people to impress as isolation rules continue to loosen and summer begins to pick up steam.
However, even if you feel lost in the world of stylish clothes and don't know the difference between Armani and Armadillo, you really shouldn't worry so much. No matter how you dress, it really can't be as bad as the pictures of horribly thoughtful clothes our Pictolic team has collected to serve as a warning to everyone, everywhere, at any time.
1. Pockets on women's trousers.
2. The color and arrangement of the lace used on these ladies' briefs.
3.490 dollars to look like you don't know how to wear glasses.
4. Sneakers Maison Margiela Pre-Destroyed for $ 1425.
5. Nordstrom sells fake dirt jeans for $ 425.
6. My wife has had this sweater for over ten years, and she still asks why they didn't use the eagle for the V.
7. There are holes in the bottom of this shoe, the perfect size for some pebbles.
8. Red underwear on Etsy.
9. Pants that make you look really pissed.
10. Socks for square feet.
11. Gucci sells jeans with fake grass stains.
12. Dolce Gabbana's jute dress costs $ 2,118.