16 times nature tried to confuse us and really succeededVika
How fun it is to see how nature fools us every day. The world is full of situations in which you get confused, but at the same time admire what you just saw.
Today we have collected 20 examples of various illusions created by nature that will make you say "Wow" out loud.
1. A flower that looks like a bird.
2. A stone that looks like a piece of meat.
3. This is a carrot pretending to be a bird.
4. Squirrel with a light tail.
7. These are tiny tomatoes.
6. The blue spruce becomes white, not blue.
7. It is a half yellow, half red apple.
8. Horse with zebra stripes on the body.
9. Running tree.
10. Do trees have ears? Yes, these are wood mushrooms.
11. Drops of water on this iris make it look like a starry night sky.
12. This tree is like a man waiting to cross the road.
13. This mushroom looks like a chocolate donut.
14. Orange, like a pumpkin.
15. It is a stone that looks like a piece of bread.
16. This gourd I found looks like a kiwi