16 Times Designers Made People Choke On TeaBy Vika https://pictolic.com/article/16-times-designers-made-people-choke-on-tea.html
Some things are too strange to be coincidences. But to find out for what purpose designers brought them into our world often becomes a real mission impossible. And all of us are left with only one universal question: “Why?”
We found some strange designs that prove that today not everything should have logic and meaning.
1. It's better to go barefoot, thanks.
2. At an antique store in Hudson, New York, for $15,000.
3. This is a toilet decoration.
4. Real Christmas decoration.
5. Garden decorations.
6. The shoes are made from an ostrich.
7. This baby mannequin has legs instead of arms.
8. The best spoon.
9. Just… why?
10. The world's largest piggy bank.
11. Superhero costume.
12. $160 for this beauty.
13. Mannequin with broken legs.
14. Shrek in a park in Turkey.
15. This urinal has cutouts to make it easier to urinate on shoes.
16. Christmas decoration.