16 photos showing the true colors of the country in which they were takenVika
People tend to be creatures of habit. We go to the same places all the time, eat the same foods and see similar landscapes. This makes us sometimes forget that there are other cultural manifestations that are completely different from ours. This is why when we encounter a foreign population, their habits may seem strange to us, and it is difficult for us to adapt to them. But the truth is that we each have a small piece of the planet, so it's important to go beyond our customs and embrace the unknown.
Pictolic has collected photographs taken by several people from all over the world sharing fun finds from around the world that truly capture the true essence of the places in which they were captured.
1. In Wroclaw, Poland, there is a tactile model next to every cathedral and even a river so that blind people can see them too.
2. "I am in Saudi Arabia and they sell camel milk in supermarkets."
3. Harvey’s (Canada) allows children to “grow their own plants” instead of toys.
4. "Saw this surreal skyscraper on vacation in Italy."
5. Blue stop sign in Hawaii.
6. This is a tulip field in Holland.
7. "Someone in my town is crocheting mailbox hats, Dorset, UK."
8. “There are still huge snowdrifts in Wyoming. I am 186 cm tall. "
9. "These underwater statues that I found in the canal in Copenhagen."
10. You are not really allowed to park on this stretch of Florida highway.
11. Another obelisk found this morning in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota.
12. Amazingly voluminous trash cans in Amsterdam.
13. Macy's in New York still has a couple of their original wooden escalators still working.
14. In Germany, you can play pong with the person on the other side of the traffic light.
15. "I just saw that there is a daily baguette delivery service in my area in France."
16. Local blood banks in Melbourne, Australia have these signs to show how much blood they have.