15 photos that will give you back your faith in humanityBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/15-photos-that-will-give-you-back-your-faith-in-humanity1
Lately, we hear more and more bad news: about crime, corruption, wars, and the like. Many are disappointed and do not expect help or good deeds from anyone. However, there are many examples of selfless people who donate their time, energy, and resources to help those in need. There are also those who make great efforts to take care of animals. These 15 examples remind us that humanity is not yet lost.
1. A man feeds stray cats in war-torn Aleppo.
2. A Danish woman rescued a two-year-old Nigerian who was abandoned by his parents, thinking that an evil spirit lives in him.
3. The man turned the trailer into a portable shower for the homeless.
4. Father and son rescued 30 dogs during floods in Texas, USA.
5. The stewardess took home a homeless dog who was waiting for her every day at the entrance to the airport.
6. A 12-year-old boy has made more than 800 soft toys as a gift to sick children.
7. World boxing champion in several weight classes, Filipino Manny Pacquiao spent the money he won to build 1,000 houses for poor Filipinos in his home country. By the way, Manny seriously thought about giving himself up to politics but returned to professional boxing.
8. Today everyone asks to post funny pictures. But sometimes you need to show something that will make you think. Neighbors are renovating the house of a lonely retired teacher for free. On the one hand, it is sad, but on the other hand, people's indifference cannot but cause a smile.
9. Sports can be funny or they can be dramatic. An Olympic runner helps her injured opponent to climb.
10. Albanian police decided to visit the children in the hospital, dressed as superheroes.
11. In this barbershop, children are given free haircuts, provided they read aloud.
12. A two-year-old girl invited the police officer who saved her life to tea.
13. The client gave the waiter a $ 750 tip so that he and his pregnant girlfriend could fly home to Ireland for Christmas.
14. The Sikh took off his turban to save the drowning dog.
15. An 86-year-old teacher has knitted hats for premature babies.