15 Photos That Can Calm Your Inner PerfectionistBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/15-photos-that-can-calm-your-inner-perfectionist
Oh, the feeling of relief when the clothes in your wardrobe are aligned with the perfect color gradient or when your products are placed in your closet like a Tetris game. Whether you're an established perfectionist or not, there are always situations that give us a certain amount of comfort.
To revive this feeling, Pictolic put together a group of photographs worthy of a world award.
1. "Butter in my hexagon-shaped pan"
2. How acorns fit into holes on a park bench.
3. Ice cream is so perfect and smooth that it doesn't even look real!
4. “Today I hit my balance at the gas station.”
5. This star is in the middle of a tree trunk.
6. "The ink in my pen has split into small, even patches."
7. "Combining colors with my chapstick."
8. There was a perfect hole in this chip.
9. On this balcony, the rain only wets the first 3 rows of tiles.
10. “The way the red top of this bleach bottle matches the red tiles behind it.”
11. How the trees on this street were trimmed for power lines.
12. He who laid this firewood deserves a medal.
13. Let's all evaluate this before the wind blows.
14. "I put together my stickers and got a neat gradient."
15. “Took a picture of a snow wave on my roof today.”