15 People Whose Bad Baking Made The World LaughBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/15-people-whose-bad-baking-made-the-world-laugh
We bet a lot of people think our moms and grandmas make the best cakes, and it doesn't have to be complicated. Just a simple cake with custard and sprinkled with nuts will do. However, sometimes lovers of home baking want to try something gourmet. Someone tries to independently recreate the masterpieces found on the Internet, someone turns to professional confectioners. In any case, the results may be unpredictable.
We all have a sweet tooth, but, nevertheless, the appearance of the cakes from this selection caused a lot of questions for all of us.
1. “I tried to make my niece an Ariel cake for her third birthday and it looked like a zombie.”
2. "My friend baked her friend a Danny DeVito cake."
3. Master Yoda, who has experienced a lot in his life.
4. "We asked for a duck."
5. “My dad tried to make my brother a birthday cake.”
6. If you look closely, you will see a nesting dragon on this cake.
7. “My mom baked a lamb pie for Easter.”
8. It seems that Cinderella has received bad news and is now trying to cope with her emotions.
9. A unicorn you can't look at without crying.
10. What happened to you, Superman?
11. “Every year for my birthday, my mom finds the most quirky cake on the internet and recreates it for me.”
12. “The first cake I baked in years… Maybe I was a little ambitious.”
13. It was supposed to be a palm tree with coconuts.
14. “I tried to make this jelly cake I found online for my 21st birthday…”
15. This is R2-D2 if you don't recognize him.