15 men's wardrobe items that women don't likeVika
Some things in the men's wardrobe can annoy the fair half. In today's selection, we will show the most hated by women in men's wardrobe. Do not forget to look into your closet after that. You may find some of the items on our list there.
1. It turns out that many women do not like men's T-shirts with a low large neckline. Of course, such a T-shirt should fit a certain figure and they do not suit everyone.
2. Skinny jeans. Leave those jeans for the girls. Even if you have beautiful legs, it is best to wear jeans that are straight or slightly tapered.
3. Earrings, especially double ones. If you're not a rapper, don't wear earrings. Leave them for the stage representatives.
4. Jeans tucked into high boots or boots. If you are not a pirate or military man, do not tuck jeans or trousers into high boots.
5. Also leave short shorts for beautiful girls with shapely legs. Men's shorts should not be too short.
6. If a man wants to buy ugg boots, then he should do it for his girlfriend, but not for himself.
7. Only wear leather pants if you are a brutal bearded biker on a powerful Harley. In all other cases, leather trousers are contraindicated.
8. If you cannot see the beach within 100 meters, take off your slippers immediately. Slippers worn on socks look even more horrible.
9. The abundance of jewelry also annoys women. An elegant watch, an engagement ring, or a small ring - this is true men's jewelry.
10. Even the best suit can be ruined by overly pointed long shoes.
11. Drop Crotch Pants with High Waist. An analog of "trousers with motney" or Afghani, which have already been criticized by everyone.
12. T-shirts with cool prints and inscriptions may have been fashionable 10 years ago, but those days are long gone.
13. Sports socks must be worn on the athlete's feet or, at a minimum, be combined with sports shoes.
14. Leave belts with spikes and massive buckles to rock musicians or thrill-seekers.
15. The same applies to shoes with spikes. Dress stylishly and correctly!