15 famous people who, despite their success, continue to show their mothers how much they love themVika
For many, a mother can become an irreplaceable figure - tireless, loving, full of advice and guidance, who will give everything for her children without hesitation. The same thing happens with many celebrities, and while we sometimes tend to idolize them, they are flesh and blood people like us who often want nothing more than their mom's company or hand.
Pictolic wanted to offer you a selection of photographs in which the humanity of these celebrities, their great love, and pride in their mother is more than obvious.
1. Bradley Cooper took his mother, Gloria Campano, to several Academy Awards, including the 85th and 91st.
2. Leonardo DiCaprio attended several events holding hands with his mother Irmelin Indenbirken, who also seems to be a big fan of her son.
3. Jennifer Lopez was accompanied on stage by her mother, Guadeloupe Rodriguez, who sang and danced with her daughter without hesitation.
4. Margot Robbie and her mother Sari Kessler attended the 90th Academy Awards together and we can see a strong similarity between them.
5. Jared Leto cannot hide his pride and joy at being in the company of his mother Constance Leto.
6. Chris Evans and his mother Lisa Capuano often make photographers smile.
7. Anne Hathaway does not let go of the hand of her mother, Kate McCauley Hathaway, during the opening of her star on the Walk of Fame.
8. Timothy Chalamet and his mother Nicole Flender cannot deny that they are mother and son: their smile, posture, and even their eyes betray them.
9. Charlize Theron and her mother Gerda Maritz is the embodiment of elegance and a close relationship.
10. Tom Cruise holds the hand tightly to his mother Mary Lee Pfeiffer on the red carpet at the 66th Golden Globe Awards.
11. Laura Dern and her mother, fellow actress Diane Ladd, appeared together at the 2020 Academy Awards. Their affection and admiration for each other were visible at every step.
12. Justin Timberlake and his mother, Lynn Beaumar Harless, looked extremely happy and excited walking hand in hand at the 83rd Academy Awards.
13. Miley Cyrus's relationship with her mother, Tish Cyrus, has always been very close.
14. In this case, Sofia Vergara is a young mother, and she appears at all possible events in the company of her son Manolo.
15. Rihanna is usually spontaneous and natural in her appearance, and this is also the case when she comes along with her mother, Monica Braithwaite. They have a relationship that seems to speak of admiration and a lot of fun.