14 most creative face masks from around the worldBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/14-most-creative-face-masks-from-around-the-world
Who said you can't look great while protecting yourself and others?
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, face masks have become a part of most people's wardrobe, and some people have had a little fun with them. Artists, designers, and ordinary people have shown their creativity by transforming masks into artistic designs and expressions of individuality.
Here are 14 of the most creative face masks from around the world.
1. An engineer turned a snorkeling mask into one that can be worn on the streets.
2. This artist in Austria creates masks based on pop culture and films.
3. This mask was covered with precious stones.
4. This family in the Gaza Strip found another use for the leftover vegetables, turning them into masks.
5. This artist wore a mask that matched his tie.
6. This knitted mask was presented with a mustache and a smile.
7. In addition to the veil, this wedding dress comes with a matching face mask.
8. Cartoon caricatures with exaggerated features.
9. This man did not have a mask, so he decided to wear his girlfriend's T-shirt instead.
10. This man's mask consisted only of a napkin.
11. This fashionable face mask has a zipper.
12. The Alien franchise was the inspiration for this face pack.
13. This respirator mask was inspired by sci-fi movies.
14. The husband of the cardiologist designed and printed a 3D heart-shaped mask.