14 Incredible Luxury Items That Actually ExistBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/14-incredible-luxury-items-that-actually-exist
Toothbrushes, dog collars, trash cans, and fire extinguishers are all standard products that ultimately lack any complex qualities.
But if you wrap them in gold? Or give them the designer's name? They become luxury items.
Please note that this list is only a small selection of the comprehensive luxury market.
1. One Saint Laurent-branded condom currently retails for 2 euros (or just over $2). The foil comes in several varieties, including zebra and leopard prints.
2. A Mercedes-Benz branded collar will set you back €99.90 (or about $110).
3. Swiss luxury dental company Swiss Smile has released a fashionable $119 toothbrush and toothpaste set. The toothpaste is said to contain 23.75 carats of gold dust, while the toothbrush is plated with real gold.
4. Another personal care item is the famous $240 English comb. The Mason Pearson comb is handcrafted with premium boar bristles.
5. Prada is currently selling one luxury clip. It retails for $240 and is designed to be used as a money clip.
6. $250 Handmade Brass Fire Extinguisher
7. Burberry is selling a cotton hat for $320. While it may look like any beach hat designed just to protect your face from the sun, the Burberry-branded seam is worth the money.
8. Louis Vuitton just released a $920 holiday-themed keychain. It features a wooden figurine skiing in a mink coat. And yes, this is a real mink.
9. Even umbrellas can become a luxury item. Dolce & Gabbana's Eagle Head Umbrella Sells for $1,395
10. How about a custom handcrafted miniature bath encrusted with 8600 Swarovski crystals? The custom item costs $5,200.
11. You can find hat boxes on Amazon for less than $30, but a new Gucci flower-image hat box costs $5,800.
12. Why give someone an iconic Hermès scarf when you can splurge on Hermès home decor instead, like this $7,650 solid maple trash can?
13. A customizable hand-embossed monopoly board from the London-based luxury game manufacturer costs between £3,865 and £11,680 (roughly $5,000 to $15,000), depending on customization, and includes sterling silver game pieces.
14. Tiffany's $7,500 24-carat gold chess set is listed on the jewelry giant's website as an "everyday item."