14 gadgets that prove we're living in the future!Pictolic
Science and technology are advancing so rapidly that it is almost impossible to keep track of all the new inventions that appear. Gadgets that we could not even dream of now enter our lives at the speed of sound. Bionic lenses that can change reality, invisible air umbrellas, and a 3D pen that "draws" tangible objects - the future are here! Fullpiccha wants to show you gadgets and accessories that seemed futuristic just a few years ago.
1. And here are the inventions that we already use. The 3D pen allows you to "draw" any object you like. To buy plastic for a 3D pen today is not a problem at all.
2. It is believed that the technology of intraocular bionic lenses, developed by scientists, restores vision. Who knows, maybe in the future lenses will be able to completely replace the eye, like this imaginary lens in the photo?
3. Another type of lens that is currently being developed as an electronic printed circuit of sensors that can project information onto the outside world. Here's an idea of what these lenses might actually look like:
4. What about a portable popcorn maker?
5. Seal Paro is a Japanese therapeutic robot designed to help patients with dementia.
6.With these creative t-shirts, you can let your kids paint on their clothes.
7. Versatile kitchen utensils suitable for all dishes. This is genius!
8. The Somnox pillow is a robot that makes soothing sounds, synchronizes with your breathing, and slows your breathing while you sleep.
9. This invisible umbrella creates an adjustable air curtain that protects you from raindrops.
10. Laser keyboards do not take up space and do not need cleaning.
11. With the OStrich pillow, you can enjoy your sleep anywhere.
12. The portable air conditioner brings you fresh cool air without disturbing your colleagues.
13. This split keyboard allows you to place your hands as comfortably as possible.
14. Numbrella is a hands-free umbrella ideal for both rainy and sunny weather.