14 chic brides who weren't afraid to ditch their traditional wedding dress and stick to their styleVika
Women want to be the most beautiful on their wedding day, and the dress they wear must be unique and memorable. But it is not easy to find a wedding dress that will become “that”. This is why some brides take drastic steps, such as attaching colorful lights to the dress or choosing colors that only 1 in 100 brides dares to make.
At Pictolic, we admire women who are willing to experiment, especially on an important day like their weddings.
1. “I was a little nervous about putting on wings for photos, but I'm so glad I did. I feel like a fabulous bride. Plus my husband is so charming. "
2. “I made my own wedding dress. I don’t think I could buy such a dress commercially. ”
3. "My black wedding dress has arrived!"
4. "I finally got my wedding photos a few months ago and just wanted to share my unconventional wedding dress."
5. "I put on an unconventional dress for our tiny wedding and I'm so happy with how it turned out!"
6. “I have been looking for a dress for almost a year, trying to convince myself that I would be happy in white. I'm so glad I gave up looking and chose red. "
7. “There were a lot of white and cream wedding dresses in the store, but I was aiming for the brighter options! I love it because I can wear it for many years and easily change its look! "
8. "It was an outdoor fall wedding and bright colors were important to me."
9. “It worked! My dress caught fire at the moment of the kiss! "
10. "I had a Renaissance wedding."
11. “I said yes a few weeks ago! I'm in love with my dress and veil. "