13 times people created great works of art from garbageBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/13-times-people-created-great-works-of-art-from-garbage
When inspiration, endurance, and perseverance work, miracles that can create human hands are boundless. They can turn the most useless things into works of art or useful everyday objects. If you think that these recycled objects are more valuable than completely new, how much do they have to tell, and for them there are long hours of self-assertion and force.
1. I made this couch and lamp from the bathroom.
2. “I found an old piano with badly damaged water. It would be a pity to throw it away ».
3. "I made a giant cardboard statue of his face."
4. "A bonsai tree made of copper wire, which I made in the ninth grade."
5. "I made an electric guitar out of used skateboards."
6. "I made a weft out of discarded plastic knives."
7. "I turned an old TV into an aquarium."
8. "Book regiment, which I made from the old chest."
9. Bird feeders from tea cups.
10. “I made this game kitchen for my daughters, reworking an old closet for the TV. There is even an LED backlight in the oven.
11. "I made the Iron Man costume from the Amazon box."
12. "I processed an old worn chest of drawers so that it looked like a stack of old suitcases."
13. "I made a motorcycle out of a stick of ice cream."