13 stunning animal portraits with "human" emotions
Categories: Animals | Nature | People | Photo project | Positive | Psychology | Society | WorldBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/13-stunning-animal-portraits-with-human-emotions
Inspired by his love for animals in general and for his own cat named Dwiesel in particular, a young Belgian photographer Vincent Lagrange created a photo project called "The Human Animal", in which he photographed both domestic and wild animals, noticing in them the emotions inherent in people. Pictolic presents the best works from this series.
1. “Today, most people are just photographing other people,” says Lagrange, “but only a few photographs animals. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
2. “I tried to photograph animals as people, depicting their emotions and human features,” continues Vincent. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
3. Indeed - Lagrange's portraits highlight the most expressive aspects of the subjects being photographed, revealing a striking similarity between animals and humans. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
4. Thanks to his vision and skill as a photo artist, not only cats and dogs but even reptiles and birds look endowed with intelligence and human emotions. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
5. The process of creating these amazing portraits was quite complicated. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
6. His "models" did not want to pose calmly and Vincent had to constantly change the lighting and literally run after them around the studio. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
7. But all these efforts were fully rewarded - the photos turned out to be just a sight for sore eyes! (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
8. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
9. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
10. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
11. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
12. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
13. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
14. Self-portrait of Vincent Lagrange. (Photo: Vincent Lagrange).
Keywords: People | Animal | Dog | Cat | Human | Emotion | Positive | Expressions | Portraits | Domestic animal | Photo project | Photographs
Photographer Ben Thomas first visited Tokyo in 2008 and was simply amazed at the scale of this Asian metropolis. “The local ...
Since the days of skinny Twiggy, a constant diet and self-restraint have become a lifestyle for many already beautiful girls. ...
Sex and sexuality in the cinema — important components. They do not always play a key role, but very often the sex scenes are ...
Many contemporary photographers have specialization. Some only shoot weddings and wedding, others like the kids of preschool age, ...
Emotional maturity is an essential component of a happy life. Life is rarely predictable and from time to time it throws up a ...
Photographer Mark Lipczynski from Arizona, USA takes delicious food photos. He works for his own magazine called Bite. Lipczynski ...