13 pets that don't need to talk because everything is written right on their facesVika
People have learned to identify the emotions of their pets by indirect signs. For example, if a dog wags its tail, it means that it is happy. This is practically the same as a human smile. If your cat arches its back and rubs against your legs, it means that it wants a treat. But some animals are so adept at using facial expressions that you don't have to guess what they are thinking.
We love how our furry friends can express their emotions better than some people. They don't even need to say anything - everything you need to know is literally written on their faces.
1. "I sneezed and my kitten was disgusted."
2. "My cat was not impressed when this fox came up."
3. "The eyes I get when I put on my shoes to go to work."
4. "I accidentally woke him up by moving my legs."
5. "We have a new kitten and one of our old cats is unhappy with the situation."
6. "I accidentally turned on the news and my cat's reaction speaks volumes."
7. "Po has perfected his image of excellence for photographs."
8. “Oreo just woke up and realized that I hadn’t fed him yet.”
9. "I was waiting for my cat to shake itself after the bath, and he just stared at me like an idiot."
10. Lolita's first night at home.
11. "My girlfriend sent me this photo with the caption:" He sniffed your pants. "
12. “We recently embraced the love of my life. Her name is Lumi. "
13. “My husband came home after a couple of days. This is how the cat looked at him while he slept. "