In the summer some of our compatriots prefer to fly away from their home towns. Even those who are afraid to fly. If you are among them, this post is for you! Probably, after you are familiar with our "devil's dozen" Avia-facts, you will be more confident to feel on Board the aircraft. Although not a fact... :). Some degree of fear is so high, that no facts will not help.
1. Air transport is the safest form of transport
2. Every 3 seconds in the world landed another plane
3. If the chance daily catastrophe was only 0.01%, this would mean that the day should break a minimum of 13 aircraft
4. Annually donkeys kill more people than plane crash
5. To die under the wheels of the car, standing at the crosswalk waiting for the green light of a traffic light likely ten times more than in a plane crash.
6. Before each flight the plane runs a complex technical check.
7. The plane crash is never an accident but always an aggregate of several factors
8. More than 80% of the population is afraid to fly. 5% completely abandons flights, preferring to air transport land and water
9. The scientific name of fear of flight and height - aerophobia
10. In stewardesses fall in love more often than representatives of other professions.
11. Many people are afraid to fall down from a height of 10 km. This is impossible because of the strong pressure under the wings of the aircraft. It is held in the air is not worse than a car on the highway. It can be put on the tail to rotate around its axis by 100 degrees downward and if you release the wheel, the plane will just wiggle in the air like a boat on the waves.
12. The myths that Russian airlines buy decommissioned aircraft in Korea, and our pilots drink alcohol at the wheel – the result of mass aerophobia.
13. Pilots and flight attendants do not receive cash allowances for risk. Because the plane flies not contrary to common sense and the laws of nature, and thanks to them