12 pictures of mother nature that will make you wonder if they are real or notVika
Imagine a place where animals have palm-sized teeth, stones shine with radioactive green light, and in just one day you can see all 4 seasons of the year. This scenario seems a bit like what would happen in a disastrous Hollywood movie, but it's just our own mother nature showing us all her beauty and wonders.
Pictolic has collected the most unusual nature photographs that will not leave you indifferent.
1. In this window, the backyard looks like it's four seasons.
2. A 12,000-year-old balancing stone that has not yet fallen.
3. Perfect sheet without stains.
4. This simple gray stone turns emerald green when exposed to light.
5. It looks like someone took a ruler and split this tree.
6. "This stone I found at Chesil Beach in the UK is perfectly round."
7. This is what happens when nature meets creativity. Black and brown are yeast, while cream and red are bacteria.
8. We may even be surprised by the roots of a cactus. This one says hello!
9. We don't know which is more impressive: the size of this mushroom or the size of a deer bite.
10. In spite of everything, this tree somehow managed to survive.
11. You never know when you can get a double banana.
12. This hive seems to be melting.