12 photos that only 90s kids will understandBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/12-photos-that-only-90s-kids-will-understand
Feeding the Tamagotchi, recording playlists on CDs, wearing a T-shirt from your favorite band, and making braided bracelets are the kids of the 90s, we're all adults today. And, looking at modern children, we often forget that our childhood was completely different, but no less fun and exciting.
Therefore, from time to time it is pleasant to remember the things that created the magic of our childhood in the 90s.
We love fond childhood memories, so we've compiled 12 pieces from the 1990s for you to dive into sweet nostalgia. Scroll down and enjoy.
1. Legend has it that the blue part can erase the ink.
2. Children today will never understand how to press a button 3 times to get one letter.
3. Pencils with cartridges.
4. Removing the ball from the computer mouse.
5. This is how dads chose music to listen to on the road.
6. Solitaire Shirts in Windows 95.
7. Do these things.
8. "I peaked in the late 90s."
9. Fidget of my childhood.
10. Putting on all the rings seemed like a huge achievement.
11. Tamagotchi can replace a pet.
12. If you were born after the 90s, you probably won't understand this struggle.